Please note that the program below is not fixed – some of the day’s events can be changed based on the government requirements/plans.
If your root is traced to an ethnic group that is neither Mende nor Temne, then you could join either group for the ‘Naming & Robing Ceremony’ or we could organise a separate trip(at an additional cost).
The cost includes visa, a round trip airport transfers, accommodation, a guided tour, transportation (except for the ‘Free days’), activities, Passport fee, Heritage or Civic Education workshop, and meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Airport transfers
- Securipass Fee ($25 per person)
- Guided tour
- Transportation (except for the 'Free days')
- Passport fee
- Heritage or Civic Education workshop
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Transportation on "Free Days"